ABOUT

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

[Beard Papa's] Royal Milk Tea Frappe

You can taste an amazing Frappe at Beard Papa's in Busan!
It's in the underground floor of Shinsegae department store in Centum City, Haeundae, Busan, Korea.
I spotted 'milktea frappe' while just walking by. I couldn't help passing by it as I LOVE milk tea. So, I did order this 'Royal Milk Tea Frappe'!

It's just great! I can't describe more. The milktea tastes strong, which I really love about this frappe.
Like you drink frappe normally, remember to sip it, savouring milk tea. Otherwise, it will end up merely the sliced ice being left. 

I attached its menu so that it will help you prepare money and what to eat besides the royal milk tea frappe.

If you are the person who loves milk tea, don't miss it!
In addition, summer is coming :)




No comments:

Post a Comment