ABOUT

Sunday, March 2, 2014

[Busan Aquarium] to the Seaworld :)


Busan Aquarium


I went to the Busan Aquarium on the last day of February, which was the last day of half price promotion. Those born in the horse years could get 50% discount on the entrance fee. (Its original price for adult is 21,000 KRW)


As I was born in the horse year, I could get discount, of course.
I think I was in the primary school when I visited here at a young age.
On the way to the entrance~

Welcome sign on the way to the underground :)
You reach the underground aquarium by escalator. 

There was Penguin Feeding show at 3:30. I hurried to the penguin section, many people already being there.
An aquarist feeding the penguins.
There were not many penguins, though. The Aquarist said it's breeding season when penguins are warming their eggs now.
Penguins are small Jackass Penguins, which were ADORABLE!
I could not stop taking pics of those adorable creatures like paparazzi.




They were so swift that lots of pics are blurry or out of focus sadly :'(

Piranha tank
(just fyi, that's a fake skeleton)
I liked its idea of setting.

Hermit crab

In this section, you can TOUCH some sea creatures like starfish and shark eggs.
Well, I didn't try. I've done it when I was young.


What adorable otters!!!

Shark Feeding Show! There were already so many people, so I had to watch the show at a distance like this. A cheerful lady hosts the show, 
They fed huge stingrays as well as sharks.


a tank of jellyfishes
Looked quite alien
striped fish whose name I don't know.
sea dragons!
Well, on the explanation board were two kinds of sea dragons ; weedy sea dragon and leafy sea dragon.
I could not see leafy sea dragons.

A big fish tank!



sharks!
I was waiting for these sharks to turn up so that they would be in my pics.

I found NEMO in the aquarium!

Before heading to the souvenir shop, I could see two cute poroises. They kept moving up and down, and it was hard to capture their faces. I feel sorry that I don't have any pics of those cute two.

There were heaps of cute stuff in the souvenir shop. I wish I had had more than enough money to buy those cute soft toys :(

No childish one in an aquarium!! #StayYoung #forevayoung :)


ps. Busan Aquarium is at Haeundae beach.




No comments:

Post a Comment