ABOUT

Sunday, March 9, 2014

[theBOX] cafe with an awesome night view



It's 'the BOX' cafe in Millak-dong across Centum Shinsegae department store.
I think it's not easily accessible without cars.

There were so many people despite being late that we had to go to the 3rd floor, which is usually for wedding propose or special occasions.
I wanted to stay in the 2nd floor with cozy interiors.

Here in this cafe, order in the first floor first and you will be led to where to sit.

this is the 3rd floor.



and these are what you see from the 3rd floor. It's pretty nice with lights on the buildings and around Suyoung river. 

I ordered
Ta-daaaaa!
milktea set!
A nice set of teapot and teacup, huh? :) 
with 2 pieces of macaroons :)

There is lots of milktea in the teapot, which is enough for two people to share.
Milktea is not as sweet as one you try in other cafes, but I reckon other cafes put much sugar or something sweet.
I liked milktea here!

These are what my friends ordered.
I'm not a big of green tea, but this green tea latte is pretty gooood!
I would not have regretted it if I had ordered one.

Last night with my girlies were great. I felt far better after catching up with them :)
I went to bed very happily last night =)






No comments:

Post a Comment