ABOUT

Saturday, April 12, 2014

[Cafe Dali] One Modern Cafe in Bosu Bookstreet with Good Drip Coffee

There's a cafe which is very modern, 'Cafe Dali'.
It's located in Bosu Bookstreet near Nampo-dong.
There is an entrance point which the street starts. Keep going from that point. You will pass many second-hand bookstores, and some cafes. Don't stop till you see Jungu Welfare Center(중구노인복지관) with a colourful wall. 'Cafe Dali' is right across it.


Its inside interior is very modern and well-arranged. 
Well, I myself is not a person who is very into coffee. I am not fond of Americano. I am always hesitant to choose beverage/coffee to get in cafes. 
That day when I visited there first, I was standing in front of the barista table, thinking what to order. The Barista recommended me to try hand drip, and I said, "I don't know which is which, and I do not like the bitter taste of Americano."
He said he would choose the coffee beans which I would like. 
I got Ethiopia Yirgacheffe, and it was definitely distinctive from the general Americano.
It seemed that he is such a professional barista.


If you'd like to enjoy good-quality drip coffee in a modern place in Nampo-dong, Busan, 'Cafe Dali' is the place you MUST TRY!




No comments:

Post a Comment