ABOUT

Saturday, March 1, 2014

[Spain Club] Savouring Spanish cuisine alongside the beach

I had Spanish cuisine at Spain Club, a Spanish restaurant near Haeundae beach. 

Outside the restaurant was the Spanish flag.


It was 'lunch time' when we went there, so we could order menu at cheaper price.
I ordered pork and my friend chicken.
As you can see above, you can try salad, potato chips and pork/chicken on one plate along with paella at lunch menu.

I liked the spicy sauce/seasoning of the potato chips. I enjoyed my pork while I didn't like the chicken on my friend's plate. Chicken was marinated in wine(or cooked with wine), and it tasted too much wine, which I didn't like. 
My pork was way better.
I wish there was more salad. It's just because I really like salad when I eat meat. My friend did not finish her salad, saying "I can't finish it. It's quite a lot to me."
Paella was pretty good. I can't say if it's authentic or not as I haven't been to Spain yet.
The portion looked small at first, but I got already full even before I finish it.

Umm.....Sangria
I first tried Sangria when I was in Australia. Spanish people made Sangria, and it tasted really sweet with lots of fruit in it.
I ordered Sangria, expecting its sweet taste.
Well, this one was quite bitter. It was totally different from what I expected.
I would say I was quite disappointed.
I have no idea if REAL/AUTHENTIC Sangria is sweet or bitter, or if there's much fruit or not. I don't have any intention to speak ill of this Sangria. I'm just saying what I feel honestly. 

This is how the inside looks. It's pretty good.

I enjoyed my Spanish cuisine lunch at a table next to the windows where I could see the Haeundae beach.

There are some open-air tables. As it's winter now, red blankets are equipped. 
It will be definitely awesome to enjoy beer with sea breeze on summer night.
I'd love to visit here again in summer!

Spain Club is located on the first floor of PALE DE CZ building, which is next to Paradise Hotel.

((Me gustaría ir a España mucho!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment