ABOUT

Friday, March 7, 2014

[HEALING ESPRESSO] Cafe

I went to this cafe for the first time this year. I reckon it opened last year or the year before. 
Well, this cafe is pretty ok. Firstly, it's spacious. Secondly, Wifi connection is very good. Lastly, bathroom is clean!

Americano(3500) + Cheese Pretzel(2500)
(I bet this pretzel is the same one which is sold in EDIYA. It tastes the same!! EDIYA sells it at cheaper price, though, which is 2300 KRW)



Today, I was craving for honey bread so much, so I ordered Choloat Honeybread, which was 6500 KRW. 
I liked it, but the thing is that 'WHY IS IT SERVED NOT IN SLICES?'
It was not sliced as it is in other cafes.
Well, I didn't care that much because I had it by myself. Well, it was a bit irksome to slice it with knife, so to speak, though.
I will definitely ask the clerks to have it sliced next time.
There's the other honeybread, which is Caramel Honeybread. 
Umm... I've got a feeling that Chocolat one tastes better than caramel one. I don't know why. 

Location : near Namsanejong stop(bus/subway), Deokcheon-dong, Buk-gu, Busan



No comments:

Post a Comment