ABOUT

Saturday, April 26, 2014

[Johnson's Diner] American Style Restaurant at Reasonable Price

Johnson's Diner(존슨식당 in Korean) is an American style restaurant. I could see its effort to make some American atmosphere inside.
Anyway, its prices on the menu are pretty reasonable. I mean, not very expensive, but a portion is quite enough. I really liked this restaurant.

My friends and I ordered lunch B set menu(19900KRW), in which customers can order one menu among pasta and rice, and another from steak section. Bread and butter is served first. Also, you can choose two kinds of soft drink. After the meal, Americano is served to each person. That's why lunch menu is quite appealing.



We ordered pasta with salted pollock roe(not sure of its exact name) and Johnson steak. As I really love meat, portion is as important as taste to me. In terms of it, this steak satisfied me very well. Its taste is just like general steak, and the portion is not small at all as you see from the picture. In addition, thhose potato chips were super delish. Unlike those in Maccas, they are seasoned with something that I don't know.
Pasta was also nice. 
(Servers are kind, too. They asked us how food is and whether there's anything we weren't comfortable with)


This is how it looks inside. As we visited here on Friday lunch time, it was not crowded. I heard it's common to queue for their turn on the weekend and dinner time around. 

It also has brunch menu, which I wanna try later, and burger menu.
If you want some Western food, which is more like American style at ok price, Johnson's Diner is worth visiting.


HOW TO GET HERE : It's on the Jeonpo Cafe street(Seomyeon).
There's a street between DUNKIN DONUTS on the right side and Busan Choongang Middle School on the left side. Walk one block and turn right. You will see Stars and Stripes very soon if you walk several steps more.
here's its facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/johnsondiner

No comments:

Post a Comment