ABOUT

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

[Canola Flowers] Yellow Spring

I have lived in Busan for more than a decade, and why did I have no idea about the field of canola flowers near my home? It's only 4 subway stops away!!! When the subway cross the bridge on the way to Gangseo-gu Office from Gupo station, you will see a huge filed of yellow canola flowers, which is breathtaking.
Get off at Gangseo-gu Office(line 3), and you will reach there in 5 mins.

Once you get there, it's just BEAUTIFUL. Just roam about this field, enjoying the beauty of yellow spring. Some canola flowers have grown as high as my height.(I'm short). I appreciated the fact that I could savour the nature itself in this big city, especially near my home. It was such a lovely view that I've experienced in recent. I love living in Busan, where I can see mountain, sea, river, and some countryside whenever I want.
(I took all of these with Galaxy S3, and I didn't edit them at all)

2 comments:

  1. if I go to busan on end of March do u think I will be able to see this flowers ? >< Thanksss !:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not 100% sure, but you will PROBABLY be able to see these flowers :)

      Delete