ABOUT

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

[JM COFFEE ROASTERS] Various Drip Coffee & Ocean View

My family headed for a cafe after filling tums with yums.
My cousin recommended that place, which is quite reliable as he really loves coffee and knows what cafes make good coffee.
It is two-story building, and its inside is pretty spacious with great oceanic view behind windows. There's also terrace, but I did not feel like going there because of still chilly wind. I'd like to take a seat there in terrace in summer, but not now!
It's got various drip coffee, you know, the different origins of coffee beans like El Salvador, Ethiopia and etc. It has its own JM cafe latte and JM Americano. As I am not a big fan of coffee, I prefer milktea or tea latte, but this cafe does not have any milktea, but choco latte, which I assume might be hot chocolate, and greentea latte. I considered greentea latte, but its maicha tea powder is from Japan, which made me not choose it. (I am very concerned about radiation exposure.) 
I finally decided to order JM cafe latte, expecting that it would taste a bit different from general cafe latte. However, it did not taste that different. Well, is it because I am not very sensitive to coffee? I don't know. Anyway, it was fine!


This cafe has its own bakery section. The prices of bread was a little more than average prices in general bakery, but looking quite healthy.(It seemed to be made from whole wheat or something. I don't know the details.)
It also sells some slice cakes, which cost about 6500KRW.
Bread and cake were all so sweet <3 p="">



There were a few sections where stuff regarding coffee sells.



It's the view from my table where I sat, which I liked so much. Over that window is terrace with blue sea behind.


It's a place worth visiting for those who LOVE
DRIP COFFEE
DESSERTS(bread & cake)
BLUE SEA
TERRACE WITH OCEANIC VIEW
:)

It's located on the way from Songjeong(송정) to Gijang(기장).
It's located on the way to Haedong YongGung Temple.
It has a parking lot for drivers. 








No comments:

Post a Comment