ABOUT

Monday, February 10, 2014

[WOK N BOX] Southeast Asian Cuisine at cheap price

WOK N BOX is just like Noodle Box. Well, if something is booming, you can see lots of similar ones(copycats) before long.
You have to pay first here. It seems like a franchise. I went to one in Seomyeon.

I ordered Vietnamese Pho and my friend, Pad Thai. Mine is 6500 KRW and hers 7000 KRW. The menus are cheap. They sell others like beer and potato chips.

Food is okay. I would not say it is authentic taste, but not bad. It's fine. I like meat in pho so much but that pho had a little beef, which disappointed me. I ate it up all, though. Haha. I was hungry then. My friend said that the pho smelled strong, which I did not feel that much. It was just pho to me. Oh it did not have much onion, either.
I recommend this WOK N BOX to those who wants to have Southeast Asian food at cheap price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment