ABOUT

Monday, February 10, 2014

[Golden Times] Pub

Golden Times is a pub located in Jeonpo Cafe Street(전포카페거리), Seomyeon(서면), Busan. Cross the road at a crosswalk and turn right at the first block. You won't miss it.
The interior walls are painted in the movie <Modern Times> style. It is pretty spacious. You can hear relaxing jazz swings. The inside is pretty dark. You'd better not expect to take good pics here.
I ordered Paulina beer and my friends Hoegaarden along with nachos and pizza. I am writing this post because of this pizza! It is so tasty even though I was already full with dinner and nachos then. The dough is thin, so the portion itself is not very big.(well, it goes with beer here. People won't go there to have pizza as a meal)
Nachos didn't seem like cheap ones.
I remember prices are okay.(not very sure)

When you wanna feel jazz and modern times with yummy pizza, Golden Times is worth visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment