ABOUT

Friday, February 16, 2018

Eureka Coffee Tap

The moment I saw post about ‘salted egg latte’ on Instagram, I was like ‘I will definitely check that place’.
I mean, I have never imagined ‘salted egg’ and ‘latte/coffee’ combination, and I got really interested in it. It’s not that far from MRT station, though I took a taxi to MRT station. As I know of, it’s pretty new cafe. It is white and clean cafe. Everything seemed fresh, new and clean. What I liked the most is that this cafe has CREATIVE menus. If I had stayed longer in Bangkok, I would definitely have visited there more. 
I ordered ‘Kai Kem Latte’. I am not a big fan of nitro coffee, but nitro coffee blended incredibly well in the whole coffee taste with other ingredients. 
I strolled through Lumphini park after having coffee. 
Thank you for showing the new phases of coffee! 








No comments:

Post a Comment